Are you frustrated because you know how important internet marketing is for your business, but you either just don’t know where to start, or you have some idea but you are not sure how it all fits together?
If this sounds familiar then I have some great news for you – GetSmarter together with the University of Cape Town have a short-course on Internet Marketing which is held online twice a year, and which I will be convening from this September. The course covers the fundamentals of a website and web design to online advertising, copywriting, web PR, Mobile marketing and email marketing not to mention Social Media and strategy creation.
You can read more about this course here, but I can assure you that you definitely get value for money in terms of information and help while navigating through this incredibly dynamic industry which has a very real impact on your business. If you want to know more about this course then download the information pack or pop me an email at Candice@alfalfacontentgenerator.com
- Is Your Blog Dying?
- 4 Reasons to keep your online copywriting service, within the country.
- Why Businesses Struggle With Social Media
- Measuring the Effectiveness of a Content Strategy
- Facebook or Google+?
- An SEO Approach For All Seasons
- Creative Commons: What is it and How Can You Utilize it?
- The New Consumer Protection Act: What Rights Do Consumers Have?